Please Note: If you are seeking to host your wedding at the VMHC, all 2023 wedding spaces are booked. However, limited availability remains for 2024, so contact us today!
The Virginia Museum of History & Culture, centrally located on N Arthur Ashe Boulevard, offers a variety of unique spaces for meetings, conferences, ceremonies, receptions, and other special events. Our events team will work with you to find the right combination of indoor or outdoor locations across the property to suit events of almost any size. Museum spaces can accommodate anywhere from 50 to 300 guests.
- Centrally located on N Arthur Ashe Boulevard in Richmond
- Ample parking
- Kitchen access for approved caterers
- Easy access from I-95 and I-64
- Available for both day and evening events
- Flexible set-up times
- (Optional) Gallery access during events
- Commonwealth Hall
- Barbara & William B. Thalhimer, Jr. Gallery
- Halsey Family Hall
- Thomas F. Farrell II Gallery
- Vickie & Tom Snead Lobby
- Robins Family Forum (theater)
- Russell & Susan Harper Education Center